eBooks: printing and saving content
The library subscribes to a range of Dawsonera e-books. Here is a short guide to how you access them and how you print/copy content from them.
1. Search for the book in the library catalogue. Select to read it on-campus or off-campus depending on your location. If you are off-campus, you will need to log in using your name, student number and library PIN.
2. Read the Dawsonera terms and conditions. Please pay particular attention to the section on Intellectual Property Rights if you plan to print or copy content from the e-book. Click on Accept to continue.
3. You can read a short description of the book here. Click on Read Online to open the book.
4. You can access the Table of Contents from this point. In order to print or copy content, you will need to create a Dawsonera account.
5. You will be prompted to sign in / create an account when you click on the print or copy options.
6. To create an account enter your name and email address; you will also be asked to create a password.
7. On completion, you will see this screen:
8. Sign in using your username (email address) and password.
9. In line with the terms and conditions, you will be informed of how many pages you are entitled to print / copy.
If you have any questions about this (or need to get a library PIN), please contact us at: LibraryInfo@itb.ie