ITB Wireless Network
The TU Dublin – Blanchardstown Campus has two wireless networks:
The Computer Services’ intranet page contains detailed information and videos that will help you to connect to the network.
Connecting to Webaccess
- Scan for the Webaccess network
- Open a web page on your laptop, phone, tablet etc.
- Login in using the following format: campus\B00000000 (using your student number)
- Enter your network password
You may need to reconnect after 2 hours.
All library laptops and tablets are connected to Webaccess.
Connecting to Eduroam
Eduroam can be used by students who wish to access wifi in other institutions, e.g. TU City Centre and Tallaght campuses, UCD etc.
Please set up your Eduroam account at TU Dublin – Blanchardstown Campus before using wifi on another campus.
- Login to Eduroam using the following format: firstname.lastname@example.org e.g. B01000001@student.itb.ie
- Enter your network password. Leave the domain blank