Changing your Address


It is important that college registration records include a correct address for each student.  This address is used for official college correspondance, including sending exam results.

If you have moved house, since you registered, you may need to change your address.  If so, download this form, complete it and bring it to the Student Information Desk along with your student ID card.

Alternatively, email your new address to  Please email us from your college email account.

Comments are closed.