Referencing and plagiarism for Business students
Before we look at Referencing, it is important to understand what Plagiarism is and how to avoid it. Have a look at this short tutorial on plagiarism.
We can avoid plagiarism by referencing our sources correctly. This short tutorial on referencing explains more.
The Business Department, at ITB, uses an adapted version of the Harvard Referencing Style. You can view a PDF of the Business Referencing Guide on Moodle.
The following tutorials will assist to use RefWorks in accordance with the Dept. of Business Referencing Style:
- Tutorial 1: creating a RefWorks account
- Tutorial 2: logging into RefWorks
- Tutorial 3: creating folders in RefWorks
- Tutorial 4: importing references into RefWorks
- Tutorial 5: creating a reference in RefWorks
- Tutorial 6: creating a reference list