Renewing your library books
When library books are issued, they are stamped with a due date or a date by which they must be returned. Books that are not returned on, or before, the due date will be considered overdue. Fines are charged when library books are overdue.
If you wish to keep your library books after the due date, you must renew them before the due date. Renewing your library books extends the due date. You can renew your library books online repeatedly so long as:
- the books are not overdue
- the books have not been reserved by another student
You can renew your library books by:
(1) coming to the library desk with your student card
(2) self-issue machine (just “borrow” the books again)
(3) online (see tutorials above)
Note: if you do not know your library PIN, contact us as firstname.lastname@example.org.