Letters for Registered Students
Sometimes students are required to get a letter that states that they are students at Technological University Dublin – Blanchardstown Campus. You must apply for such letters online. Letters will be available for collection at the Student Information Desk within three working days; please remember to bring your student card.
- Request a letter from on-campus using an ITB PC
- Request a letter from off-campus, or from a laptop, via the ITB Portal
If you have not completed the registration process, or if you are awaiting exam results, we are unable to process your request. Please apply when you are fully registered.
- please use a browser other than Google Chrome
- you will be asked to complete the form in capital letters
- the second last screen is a recap; ensure that you click on Proceed to complete your application
If you have moved house since you registered, please ensure that you complete a change of address form and provide SID with proof of new address before requesting any letter.