Withdrawing from College

If you are thinking of withdrawing from college, you must officially inform the college by completing this form (Form 4FSS01) and returning it to the School Office in E16.

Print forms can be collected from the Student Information Desk.

Depending on the length of time studied there may be fee implications for returning to college in the future, if you do not withdraw officially.  Queries about this can be addressed to the Fees and Grants Office in A60.

For further information, please see here.


Comments are closed.