Previous Exam Papers
Previous exam papers are located on the college intranet. When you use ITB PCs, you can access the intranet without logging in.
The intranet can now be accessed from off-campus via the ITB Portal. Log in for access from off-campus or from your laptop, tablet etc. To log in:
1. Go to: https://portal.itb.ie and log in using your student number and network password
Please enter your student number in the following format: campus\B00000000
*use a backslash rather than a forward-slash
2. Double-click on ITB’s New Intranet (Sharepoint 2010)
3. You now have access to the college intranet. To access the previous exam papers, click on Student Intranet.
4. Click on Exam Papers.
5. The exam papers are listed by course code. Click on your course and browse by year.
6. Within your course code the semesters are labelled 1 to 6 or 1 to 8. Year 1 is ‘Semester 1’ and ‘Semester 2’, Year 2 is ‘Semester 3’ and ‘Semester 4’, and so on.
You will not be able to connect to the ITB Portal unless your PC has up-to-date anti-virus software (as you will be accessing ITB’s network).
(top image: “Relation scheme 86/366” by Blue Square Thing via Flickr)