Withdrawing from College

Friday, December 22, 2017

If you are thinking of withdrawing from college, you must officially inform the college by completing this form (Form 4FSS01) and returning it to the School Office in E16. Print forms can…

Read More

Postpone Exams

Monday, December 18, 2017

Students who wish to postpone their exams must apply to the Examination Board.  You can apply for one or more modules, as required. This form is also used when…

Read More